Exciting opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Specialist - Short Term Contract
Morgan McKinley is working closely alongside our client recruiting for an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist interested in a short-term contract.
If you have +2 years' background in an accounts receivable, credit & collections or cash applications role, have experience using SAP & have worked in a fast paced, busy environment then this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- High volume customer invoice processing
- Ensuring all invoices are processed in a timely manner & customer statements dispatched
- Reconciliations of customer accounts as well as month-end reconciliations
- Reviewing customers' credit history on allocated accounts
- Adherence to strict deadlines, providing timely, accurate information
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks as and when required
- The ability to adhere to tight deadlines working in a pressurised environment
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in SAP
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Adaptable & flexible in their work
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other departments and utilise a team approach to accomplish goals
For more information on this role, please contact Rachel on 021 2300 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.