A leading wholesale and distribution company based in Dublin city centre is seeking an individual with proven accounts receivable/collections experience.
A leading wholesale and distribution company based in Dublin city centre is seeking an energetic and highly motivated person with proven accounts receivable/collections experience, who is willing to learn and be a part of a fast growing and successful global company.
- Manage accounts receivable balances and collection efforts of our EMEA Market
- Assist with customer credit analysis to establish credit terms and limits for new and existing customers
- Ensure timely and accurate application of funds received (including credit cards, wires, and e-commerce payments)
- Apply approved credit memos
- Send timely customer statements, past due letters to customers
- Daily review sales order to release prepaid shipments
- Work closely with our customer service and sales representative teams to resolve customer issues and queries promptly
- Report status on collection activity and past due balances
- Own month end processes related to A/R and collections, including account reconciliations, and timely closure of the AR subledger
- Other ad-hoc tasks as needed
Key requirements of the accounts receivable/collections agent:
- Proven accounts receivable/collections experience
- Good Excel skills
- Detail-oriented with great organisational skills
- Prior experience in wholesale and distribution would be a distinct advantage
- Great interpersonal skills and excellent telephone manner
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online today.
Refer a friend and receive a €250 One For All voucher should we successfully place them in a role. Terms and conditions apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.