Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable/Billing Analyst professional to join a leading multinational in Limerick
This is a maternity leave cover positon within the EMEA Fees team. The successful individual will be based in Limerick and will report to a local Fees Manager, also based in Limerick.
The successful individual will have direct ownership and responsibility for ensuring the design and operational effectiveness of controls operating globally throughout all the EMEA Fee teams in Finance. This role involves extensive liaison with Client Services, Business Operations Teams, Financial Control and Legal and is also responsible for ensuring the design and operational effectiveness of controls operating globally throughout all the EMEA Fee teams
- Emphasis on continuous enhancement of processes, controls and documentation;
- Performance of SOX, internal and external audits, including planning and liaising with Internal and External Audit
- Timely completion and review of monthly and quarterly corporate requirements including reporting and reconciliations. Liaison with billing teams and business managers to ensure completion within deadlines set;
- Review of the control documentation, including risk and control self-assessment and SOX;
- Working closely with all teams to ensure their correct inputs into fee billing processes;
- Build and maintain service level descriptions (SLDs) with all areas of the business;
- Build and measure KPI to ensure that SLDs are met;
- Provide extensive management information (KPIs, debtors, accrual analysis) to a variety of stakeholders, including senior management of each of the relevant business areas;
- Provide guidance on Governance related queries eg: compliance breaches, legal agreements etc.;
- Performance of the EUC review, BCP etc.;
- Provide a significant contribution to the various projects and initiatives in the team;
- Drafting of procedure documents ensuring adherence to agreed governance controls;
- Ensure compliance with all audit requirements and controls across all duties;
- Liaise with Internal and External Audit for all audits and queries arising;
- Assistance and support to meet team deliverables;
- Any other ad-hoc duties or project work as required from time to time.
Skills / Experience
- Relevant Financial qualifications and/or risk qualifications or relevant Governance work experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of control frameworks (Operational Risk, Internal Control Frameworks, SOX etc.)
- A strong knowledge of accounts receivable and nbilling procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proactive style to implement new processes and the ability to deal with change.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Very strong attention to detail with emphasis on adhering to strict controls.
- Experience of banks, ideally in fee billing or in a finance function.
- The ability to work effectively with remote teams.
- Flexible approach towards changing work methods and variable workloads;
Very good organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks whilst prioritising accordingly
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.