Accounts Payable Specialist wanted for thriving hospitality chain based in Dublin city centre.
This busy role requires 3+ years experience working in a similar role.
- Process all invoices within a timely manner using the companies' purchase to pay system
- Process travel agents' commissions via agent portals and to the general ledger
- Ensure all required processes and approvals are adhered to before presenting invoices for payment.
- Prepare and present payments runs as appropriate.
- Process supplier payments via the banking portal.
- Engage with suppliers as required and in conjunction with Purchasing Manager, assist in resolving any queries or other matters relating to invoices.
- Assist with posting of supplier payments, i.e bank reconciliation entries.
- Prepare and post month-end A/P accruals.
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts and administration of the creditor ledger.
- Monthly review of creditors listing ageing to identify anomalies, debit balances and aged credits.
- Perform checks on New Suppliers and set up on system once approved.
- Assist with KPI's
Minimum Skills & Experience Required:
- Proficient IT skills essential - MS Office Excel / Word / Outlook.
- Hospitality experience an advantage with a sound working knowledge of the Opera Property Management system
- A working knowledge of SUN or similar accounting package an advantage.
- Experience with purchase to pay systems desirable , e.g. Birchstreet, Procure Wizard (desirable), Fourth Hospitality P2P.
- Strong analytical, numerical & problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.