New Opportunity just in for an experienced Team Leader to lead a Team of 5-6 people
This fantastic opportunity is ideal for someone who is an experienced People Manager who has a proven record of mentoring and leading a team.
Knowledge of Finance especially Accounts Payable is essential for this role.
This opportunity has come about due to continued growth in the business and the right person for this role will be ready to take new challenges and drive process improvement within the PTP function.
- Manage, train, and provide guidance and direction to the assigned PTP Team Members.
- Lead the operational changes and project activities across the PTP function.
- Performance management of team members through coaching and regular 1-to-1's as defined by Financial Shared Services Objectives.
- Work closely with other areas of Finance to deliver a successful PTP program whilst supporting the Company's vision and strategic objective.
- Drive and own the month-end close process along with other PTP Leads, ensuring all deadlines are met in line with month end close agreements.
- Lead/drive/support initiatives/projects as agreed with PTP Manager in support of overall PTP Goals and Objectives.
- 3-5 years leadership and people management experience, preferably in a multinational environment.
- Full knowledge of the Accounts Payable Function in a Multinational
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Self-directed problem solver and ability to suggest solutions.
If you would like to hear more about the new opportunity in a leading multinational in Cork, give me a call today on 021 2300300.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.