Great opportunity for an ambitious Accounts Payable professional to join an established team.
New opportunity to join a multinational business in Cork with strong visibility across the business.
If you have 2+ years experience working in Accounts Payable or a Finance Role and have fluency in Hungarian or Polish, then this is a great opportunity for you.
- Process invoices and employee expense reports in accordance with the company's corporate policies and procedures.
- Management of weekly supplier payments runs: ensure all invoices are paid within agreed credit terms.
- Perform month end close for different legal entities, including preparation of month end accruals.
- Perform monthly supplier account reconciliations.
- Liaise with the local teams to ensure invoice issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with suppliers to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Assist in preparation of audits for external and internal auditors.
- 1-2 years in a multinational/fast paced environment
- 1-2 years working in a Finance Role - preferably in an Accounts Payable position
- Fluency in Hungarian or Polish
- Strong organisation and communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.