Leading property company based in South Dublin are looking for an accounts payable specialist to join their finance function
- Preparation of the prime books of entry for a number of very active development sites
- Preparing monthly and bi monthly payment runs for all development sites
- Dealing with queries from suppliers.
- Preparation of monthly, bi monthly and annual Revenue returns
- Assisting in the preparation of quarterly management accounts and corporate
- Assisting with the year end audit.
- Understanding of RCT and VAT within the construction industry.
- Minimum 3/4 years of experience in an accounts payable role with exposure to purchase ledger
- To portray an interest in the property sector, experience would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Technical skills, proficient in Microsoft Excel
- To work on own initiative and to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- High volume experience
- Strong attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.