A leading financial services firm based in Dublin South is seeking a professional individual with proven accounts payable experience.
A leading financial services firm based in Dublin South is seeking a professional individual with proven accounts payable experience. The successful candidate will take control of all aspects of the corporate payables process.
- Processes transactions, reconciles and maintains various accounts and ledgers
- Ensures accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transactions processed
- Ensuring all expenses are correctly audited in line with policy (Iexpenses) and loaded to AP module in a timely manner for each entity
- Manage the approval process including all communications and follow-ups required
- Prepare the weekly payment runs ensuring accuracy
- Administration of the vendor invoice process and shared email in box
- Answering all vendor queries within SLA
- Vendor account reconciliations, when required
- Manage the aged listings to agreed targets
- Provide support for the VAT returns
- Assist with finance projects and drive change for process improvement
- Completion of month end task list
- Other ad-hoc duties
Key requirements of the accounts payable specialist:
- Proven accounts payable experience
- Experience with Oracle would be an advantage but not essential
- Detailed knowledge of the accounts payable process
- Excellent customer services skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online today.
Refer a friend and receive a €250 One For All voucher should we successfully place them in a role. Terms and conditions apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.