Accounts Payable Specialist with an indigenous Irish based company
Are you an Accounts Payable speciliast living on the outskirts of Cork City? Are you interested in a permanent position with an indigenous Irish Company?
Morgan McKinley are working with a company based in Cork County looking for a permanent Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team.
The duties of the role include:
- Registing invoices on an AP system.
- Raising any queries & investigating them until the issue is resolved
- Monitoring variances between PO/GRN and invoices & resolving them in a timely manner with relevant parties (via invoice register monitor)
- Process a set target of invoices and credit notes per week
- Complete creditor account reconciliations on time on a monthly basis,
- Identify & follow up on all outstanding issues
- Respond to supplier queries & requests, invoice discrepancies, statements & ensure successful resolution
- Month end duties as required, closing AP system & maintaining open PO/GRN reports & other accruals reports
- Ensure all transactions involving suppliers are up to date, payments are allocated, invoices reconciled to live reconciliations & other admin tasks as required
- Cash reconciliation for retail stores on a daily basis
- Report & monitor KPI's associated with Accounts Payable
The successful candidate:
- Will work collaboratively with others & be able to work across different functions
- Can communicate appropriately with different levels of the business
- Be driven & ambitous
- Have excellent attention to detail
Please reach out to Rachel on 021 2300 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this position further.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.