Accounts Payable Specialist wanted for leading IT company for a 12 month role
- Ensuring all invoices and employee expenses are processed on time.
- Organising supplier payment runs/manual payments.
- Adhering to week/month end deadlinesfor assigned entities.
- Ongoing review of AP aging and reports to identify and analyze aging problems and to act accordingly
- Complete supplier reviews for each vendor statement received.
- Prepare monthly accruals and fully participate in the month end close process for AP.
- Liaise with cross functional teams on query resolution
- Ensure queries are dealt with in a swift and efficient manner.
- Complete GL tasks if assigned by the controller team (e.g. VAT reconciliations etc. - training will be provided)
- Participate in improvement projects and initiatives in addition to performing day-to-day tasks.
- Ongoing review of system and processesto ensure departmental compliance.
- Cross training between colleagues to ensure relevant cover is always in place.
- Process other ad-hoc tasks as identified and required.
- 3 plus years AP experience
- Business / Accounting degree or IATI (or similar) qualification
- Excellent knowledge of AP procedures
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage high volumes of work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to use own initiative
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of SAP, Coupa & Concur Expense Reporting System would be advantageous
- E-invoicing experience
- Additional languages e.g. Hebrew, French, German etc would be an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.