Permanent Accounts Payable Opportunity in Dublin City Centre
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing and exciting construction company based in the heart of Dublin City?
Do you have over 2 years experience as an Accounts Payable Specialist?
If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you?
*** 35 - 30K***
- Matching of PO's and POD's to invoices before posting invoice to Sage
- Attaching back up to all invoices / credit note
- Coding invoices / credit notes
- Scanning and posting of invoices to the correct dept and vat codes
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Investigation and resolution of supplier queries
- Monitoring of insurance policies for subcontractors
- Maintain monthly creditor reconciliations
- Use off ROS for monthly RCT payments
- Prepare and see through monthly payment run
- Intercompany transactions
- Other ad hoc duties
- Over 2 years experience in a similar role
- Part qualified accounting technician or working towards professional accounting qualification
- Experience working with Sage is advantage, but not essential
- Experience working in the construction sector is a beneficial but not a requirement
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organisational, along with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to apply within or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.