Great to see new permanent role just in with an employer of choice in Cork!
Even in these uncertain times, there is still new opportunities coming to the Cork Market.
New role in today that will Interview remotely ASAP. If you have 3+ years experience working in a fast paced Accounts Payable team, then this could be the perfect role for you to explore.
This company is a leader in its market and now more than ever, they are looking for top talent to join their Finance team.
- This role will responsible for all tasks related to payments for the EMEA region.
- This role will also be responsible for working with cash management and the Accounts Payable Accounting Team
- They will run multi-currency batch payments twice weekly
- Processing manual payment requests, including the following - Tax, VAT, Product payments, Travel Advances & Interview expenses
- Processing intercompany payments
- Completion of month-end tasks in conjunction with wider PTP team
- Maintenance of payment approval schedule and bank matrix
- Preparation and maintenance of payment templates
- Follow up on internal and external audit requests as required
- Involvement in PTP Continuous Improvement projects
- 3 years Accounts Payable experience in a fast-paced multi-national environment - experience in payments an advantage
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
To discuss in more detail, get in touch with me today on 021 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.