Do you want to work in a challenging, progressive environment. If so, this is the role for you
Excellent opportunity for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join a leading organisation in Co Waterford.
- Manage Vendors and Accounts Payable across multiple legal entities
- Manage the AP Inbox and mail and deal with AP related queries
- Filing of documents on document storage system
- Review and posting of expense and travel forms
- Bank and Credit card reconciliations
- Ensuring appropriate approval of all invoices
- Intercompany reconciliations and payments
- Month end close activities, including GL reconciliation, Supplier reconciliations
- Working with AP Team lead, to develop and implement ways to improve the AP function
- Other office admin duties as required
- Minimum part or fully qualified Accounting Technician or relevant accounts admin experience with a 3rd level degree
- Experience using accountancy packages, preferably Sage, an advantage
- Proficiency in data entry and the use of word, excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team supporting others
- Strong attention to detail with ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Adaptable, driven with a positive attitude
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.