Immediate Start Accounts Payable Assistant
A national leader in the telecommunications industry are urgently seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their finance team for a 12 month period in City West.
Do you have proven Accounts Payable experience and are available for an immediate start to begin within the next week, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
- Answering any queries from various vendors and internal customers
- Actively engaging with the AP manager regarding cash targets each month
- Managing ROS (Revenue Online Services) and RCT notification and approvals.
- Process invoices on SAP-COUPA and file upload to SAP
- Efficiently and proactively liaise with procurement, treasury,and various other departments
You will also have the following requirements to have a successful application;
- Immediately available
- End to end accounts payable experience essential to be considered
- SAP and / or COUPA experience would be seen as a distinct advantage
- Prove experience working in a high volume, accounts payable environment
- You will be a team player with a proven ability to work within a team environment
If you possess the following and want to hear more about the role, get in touch and apply TODAY!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.