Are you looking to progress your career within a leading manufacturing organisation?
My client, one of the industry leaders in their field, are looking to hire an accounts payable specialist. The role will report directly to the Financial Controller.
- Input Purchase Invoices
- Answering Supplier Queries/Provide Remittances to Suppliers
- Employee Expenses
- Petty Cash
- Other duties as required by Financial Controller
- Support the creation and development of CCPs and PVTs
- Perform concurrence on new item revisions
- Support the development of new business proposal and introductions
- IATI or part qualified accountant would be desirable.
- Oracle (MUST HAVE)
- Previous experience in a similar role for approximately 1-2 years necessary.
- Be a well organised individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in software package such as Excel and Word.
- Ability to multi task and work on own initiative.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.