Accounts Payable Administrator - North Cork
Morgan McKinley are currently working with one of our North Cork based Irish Indigenous clients in their search for two accounts payable professionals.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Invoice Processing
- Resolving enquiries relating to payment queries and liaising with clients and customers
- Follow up on and process credit notes and or refunds from suppliers when required.
- Complete creditor account reconciliations on time, identify and follow up on all outstanding issues, maintaining supporting documentation and records.
- Liaise with internal customers to effectively manage any queries
- 2+ years experience working in Accounts Payable team
- Experience working with an ERP system desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with both internal and external parties.
- Excellent, planning and organisation skills strong attention to detail.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please email me your up to date CV today.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: €33,000.00 /year
- Accounts or office: 2 years (Required)
- Accounts payable: 2 years (Required)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.