A leading insurance company based in Dublin 4 is seeking an individual with proven accounts assistant experience or a recent graduate.
A leading insurance company based in Dublin 4 is seeking an individual with proven accounts assistant experience or a recent graduate with a keen interest in pursuing a professional accountancy qualification to join their Investment Back Office Team.
- Exposure to all the teams within the Investment Back Office starting with investment accounting
- Ensure all daily tasks and controls in the Investment Back Office are executed efficiently and effectively within the SOX framework
- Processing of investment transactions and policyholder cash flows
- Daily verification and review of instrument pricing
- Daily pricing of unit linked funds and review
- Reconciliations of Investment related bank and custody accounts
- Perform investment accounting and analysis, assist in the preparation of financial statements, CSO and Financial Regulator returns
- Liaise with local Financial, Fund Administration, Actuarial and Group reporting teams
- Ongoing update of process and procedures documentation
- Ad-hoc project work as required by business needs
Key requirements of the Accounts Assistant/Graduate:
- Recent graduate with a third level qualification in a course with a strong financial or mathematical content, such as Accountancy, Finance, Business or Mathematics
- Willingness to undertake an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Computer literate and competent with MS Excel
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English
- Relevant financial services experience would be an advantage
- Hi-Portfolio and/or SAP experience would be an advantage
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online today.
Refer a friend and receive a €250 One For All voucher should we successfully place them in a role. Terms and conditions apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.