Are you a career accounts assistant/customer service agent seeking a new challenge in Dublin West?
A leading global security company based in Dublin West is seeking a professional individual with proven accounts assistant/customer service experience.
- Investigate and resolve supplier and customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Process supplier invoices and payments to tight deadlines
- Record all bank receipts and payments on Opera
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Process and issue sales invoices
- Proactive in suggesting improvements and amending processes to improve efficiency where appropriate
- Ad hoc support to the finance team
Key requirements of the Accounts Assistant/Customer Service Agent:
- Proven accounts/customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in MS Office
- Knowledge of Opera would be an advantage
- Ability prioritising tasks and working to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and numerical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online today.
Refer a friend and receive a €250 One For All voucher should we successfully place them in a role. Terms and conditions apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.