Progressive technology company based in South Dublin require an enthusiastic and efficient accounts assistant to join their vibrant team.
This opportunity would suit a part qualfied accountant looking to progress thier career. A competitive salary is offered along with study support and exam leave.
- Assist the Finance Manager in day-to-day operational aspects
- Ownership of all GL system inputs - Sales, Purchase, Bank & GL entries
- Balance Sheet reconciliations & cash-flow management
- Supplier payment runs and debt collection monitoring
- Month-end process culminating in production of final TB
- KPI's and other ad hoc reporting exercises
- Assist in annual audit info preparation
- Other ad-hoc duties/project work as required
- Part Qualified with a recognised professional certification
- Independent individual comfortable with ability to take ownership over duties
- Good Excel skills
- Attention to detail/accuracy of inputs
- Attentive, enthusiastic individual with an appetite to learn
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.