Great Opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a Global telecommunications company in North Dublin
A multinational telecommunications company is looking for an ambitious accounts assistant to join their team. The successful candidate with have some experience with general ledger. It is a great opportunity for a part qualified accountant looking to get into a Multinational organisation or just to get experience in a different industry. Experience in a multinational or large organisation is advantageous.
- You will assist in the accurate production of Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Financial Reports of the Company (Consolidation and subsidiaries local reporting).
- You will also assist the Internal & External Auditors with their requests, and ensure the completeness and accuracy of assigned entity financial records as part of the Group audit ensuring compliance with US GAAP / local accounting standards.
- You will assist in the maintenance of financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems related to the company's bookkeeping operations including provision of guidance on local entity procedures and accounting standards.
- You will be expected to build and manage effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- You will assist in monitoring the profitability of the legal entity including analysis of the financial results.
- You will maintain the financial infrastructure to ensure smooth business operations, including identification and involvement in process improvement
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA etc.)
- Experience in a similar role is beneficial
- Knowledge of statutory compliance and US GAAP and SOX
- Strong experience with MS Office (Excel) and ERP software (SAP beneficial)
- Ability to work off own initiative to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team with excellent communication skills
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to apply directly
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.