Excellent opportunity for a part qualified accountant to join a leading practice in Waterford
- Preparation of Financial Accounts for Companies(Audit & Audit Exempt) and sole - traders.
- Preparation and knowledge of Statutory accounts highly desirable.
- Preparation of Vat returns.
- Knowledge and use of Cloud based accounting packages would be distinct advantage.
- Experience of CRO returns.
- Income tax and Corporation tax knowledge.
- Team project work an dother ad-hoc duties.
- Part qualified Accountant or Accounts Technician Qualification.
- 2-3 years experience.
- Experience of software packages, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Team Player.
- Ambitious and willing to learn.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.