Are you looking to gain Industry experinece?
Excellent opportunity for a part qualified accountant to join a busy finance function within Industry on a 9mth contract. The role will report to the Finance Manager and is based in Co. Tipperary.
- New Customer Set up
- Supplier & customer updates
- Freight/clearance invoice entry & quieries
- Freight out & Packaging analysis report (AP)
- Petty Cash management
- Monthly Bank Account reconciliation & journal entries
- Specific supplier/customer report
- Bi-monthly Irish VAT return
- Quarterly UK VAT return
- CSO returns
- Debtors credit control - including credit terms & review of credit limits
- Apply cash receipts & queries of same
- Customer statements & any customer queries
- Raising Sales invoices & debit notes entry, queries
- HM Customs duty & vat (UK) entry & queries of same each month
- Irish Duty & VAT @ POE entry & queries of same each month
- Weekly Sales invoices & debit notes entry, assignment to invoice discounting and reconcilation
- Part Qualified Accountant
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Proficeint in Microsoft off ice - Word/Excel
- Excellent communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.