A national market leader within the home intruder alarm industry are seeking an eager, accounts assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Do you have proven accounts assistant experience with a demonstrated history of delivering great customer service, then this could be your next career opportunity.
Key responsibilities include;
- Resolve customer and supplier queries with an ability to prioritise these queries in an effective and efficient manner
- Processing supplier invoices and payments to tight strict deadlines
- Recording bank receipts and payments
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Processing and issuing sales invoices
- Providing ad hoc support according to business needs
To be considered for the position, you will possess the following;
- Experience in MS Office
- Knowledge of Opera would be an advantage
- Ability prioritising tasks and working to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and numerical skills
- Proven experience in an accounts assistant role and providing excellent customer service and interaction
- You will be a team player with a proven ability to work within a team environment
If you possess the above and want to hear more about the role, get in touch and apply TODAY!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.