New exciting role for an experienced Accounting Technician or Part Qualified Accountant
Are you a qualified Accounting Technician or Part Qualified Accountant, looking for a role in a growing industry in Cork?
This newly created role offers a varied role to a an experienced Accounts professional who is competent and proactive with their work approach. This role will work closely with UK office as well as support on site in Cork.
Key duties in the role include:
- To assist in the preparation of the monthly management accounts files for the Irish Business
- Month end journals/postings.
- Maintenance and posting of prepayments and accruals.
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register, including any required postings for additions/disposals/depreciation to the ledger.
- Ensure all bank account statement entries are appropriately coded and posted to the system and reconciled monthly.
- Manage purchaser and supplier payments.
- Petty cash management and reconciliation
- Assist in the collation of timesheets for accounting purposes
- To assist in the preparation of external client reporting and client cash reconciliations.
- Preparation of the audit file and liaison with external auditors.
- To assist in the preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
- Accounting Technician qualified or Part Qualified Accountant
- Experience in bookkeeping - in either Practice or Industry.
- Strong Communication and organisational skills
- The ability to make decisions and act on own initiative.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you are looking for a fresh challenge as 2020 is almost upon us, please do get in touch with me today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.