Great Opportunity for a Part Qualified accountant to join an established accounting firm based in Dublin South
Looking for 2 Temp Accounting Assistants with great opportunity to made permanent if successful in the role.
- Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Accounts Payable & Receivable management
- Preparation of monthly management packs - balance sheet reconciliations etc. for review
- Maintenance of the books of account and accounting system.
- Payroll preparation
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Assistance in the preparation of management accounts and contributing to variance analysis commentary month on month and to budget
- Ad-hoc project work
- Strong academics and 2 years relevant experience in a similar role. Ideally part-qualified or holding an accounting technician diploma
- Excellent Excel skills - Pivot tables, v-lookups etc.
- Sage line 50 & Sage 200 experience
- Willingness to learn and develop within a fast paced environment - self-starter who enjoys "rolling up his/her sleeves and getting things done"
- Detail-orientated and high-level of accuracy with strong execution and project management skills
- Grasps key concepts quickly and displays potential to develop greater specialist knowledge
- Team-player - willing to pitch-in when needed to help on projects, tasks and initiatives, as and when needed; enjoys working in a collaborative and collegial environment;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Accounting Packages
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.