Are you looking to progress your career within a leading manufacturing organisation?
- Lead the Finance team with responsibility for accounting, reporting & control activity in relation to operating costs
- Plan, monitor, and control the month-end close process
- Oversee the delivery of accurate & timely monthly management accounts
- Produce cost reporting requirements to facilitate month-end validation & close-off.
- Liaise with Finance Business Partners to both fulfil business-specific reporting needs and to ensure key variances versus plan are reviewed, rationalised and fully understood.
- Ensure strict governance with regard to GL entries.
- Oversee purchasing compliance and work to ensure optimum controls / invoice processing effectiveness.
- Work with Accounting & Reporting peers to drive process improvement, finance automation and assigned projects.
- Drive the development of Business Intelligence & SAP reporting capability in partnership with Accounting & Reporting peers.
- Mentor, coach and develop team members.
- Lead the external audit activity. Review periodic internal control reports and remediate control gaps. Ensure best in class compliance & controls for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Degree qualified with professional accounting qualification - 7+ years PQE required.
- Performance & results driven approach.
- Track record of achievement in a large finance organisation.
- Ability to deliver requirements in partnership with peers & stakeholders.
- Excellent reporting & data presentation skills.
- Experience in the management & execution of Finance process efficiency & automation projects would be an advantage.
- Experience of ERP systems, Data Warehousing platforms and report design.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.