Accountant - Limerick
An opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Accountant to join one of Limericks biggest employers.
You will be joined a team of five - it is a traditional accounting team including corporate reporting, local audits, debits & credits, monthly payroll reporting and balance sheets. This role is being offered at an 18-month contract and the successful candidate will be offered a very attractive salary.
- Complete the production of the monthly management accounts for a number of legal entities.
- Produce the reconciliations and ensure all documentation and accounting is completed in line with corporate requirements and policies.
- Produce month end analytics and trend data to assist with the review and validation of financial results.
- Completion of annual statutory accounts for a number of legal entities, provide inputs and information to the audit process and work with the auditors to complete the audit process and finalise the statutory accounts.
- Respond to and resolve queries on a timely basis from the Business and Finance colleagues as they arise.
- Completion of a number of centralised financial processes and accounting operations for the EMEA region.
- Work with the EMEA Financial Control team in Limerick to implement standardised process improvements identified in day to day activities.
- Provide technical input to systems and business process projects as required.
- Work with Finance teams in other locations.
- Qualified accountant (preferable ACA / ACCA) with a number of years post qualified experience in a multi-currency financial services environment.
- Experienced background in a corporate financial control environment with a sound knowledge of accounting, reporting and financial control requirements as well as statutory and audit requirements.
- Experience in dealing with stakeholders across multiple locations.
- Experience of US GAAP or IFRS would be an advantage.
- Advanced level of IT skills notably MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.