A leading software company with offices in Blanchardstown Dublin are currently hiring for an Inter company Accountant to join their team.
- Responsible for the coordination and planning of the annual statutory audits for specific entities ensuring all Financial Statements are filed within local filing deadlines.
- Entities supported will be in Latin America & EMEA (approx 12 entities).
- Working with external auditors and internally to ensure their Prepared By Client requirements are met by all company finance groups in preparation of audit file.
- Ensure clear communication with relevant internal groups and ensure all audit Prepared By Client requirements are met to the agreed timelines.
- Prepare audit files for all Companies under job responsibility.
- Review and adjust US GAAP provisions/accrual calculations in line with local GAAP and prepare any post year end impacting adjustments.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements in advance of audit commencing.
- Act as a single point of contact during the statutory audit and address auditor questions during audit.
- Prepare reconciliation pack between US GAAP & Local GAAP for management review, respond to review questions etc.
- Manage compliance reporting while ensuring timely filing of all statutory accounts for area of responsibility.
- Manage certain complex areas, e.g. IFRS2,
- Ensure that all work is completed accurately and to deadlines agreed.
- Monitor, assess and interpret technical accounting developments within each jurisdiction & work with technical manager with respect to addressing potential impacts to relevant financial statements.
- Accounting degree and professional accounting qualification essential (i.e. ACCA/ACA)
- 4 - 6 years post qualification experience essential
- Audit practice experience essential preferably with Big4 Company
- Experience of IFRS desirable
- Spanish & Portuguese language skills would be beneficial but not a must
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, the individual must be able to effectively communicate with all levels within the company, must have good listening ability
- Individual must be pro-active in engaging with auditors & stakeholders
- Individual must have the ability to both build relationships and to influence stakeholders in the process
- Professional and proactive approach to work
- Strong organisational skills and planning skills, concern for quality & accuracy and working to strict deadlines.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.