Calling Project Accountants with experience in business transformation, project accounting and consulting.
Our client is currently searching for an experienced project manager to join their company with a strong financial background to lead the transformation of one of their internal business units.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
· The driving the business transformation project.
· Regular reporting on the project to keep Senior Management updated and informed.
· Provide strategic direction to the project team.
· Escalate project risks appropriately.
· Provide leadership to team members.
· Accurately report on KPI's against project plans and budgets in line with agreed programme governance.
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
· Accounting qualification.
· Change delivery/ Process improvement experience.
· An ability to plan and manage budgets.
· Exposure to process modelling, workshop facilitation, and business analysis.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.