Lithuanian accountant role based in Limerick
It is an ideal role an accountant who has strong experience of working in an accountant in Lithuania, speaks native level Lithuanian and has a strong understanding of Lithuanian accounting processes.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Calculate payroll and taxes Profit and loss reporting and commentary
- Current accounts, invoicing and bookkeeping
- Whole process of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Closing the books - monthly reconciliations and preparing for the annual financial statements
- Handling of budgeting and forecasts for management analysis
- Tax declarations
- Handling fixed asset register
- Communication with the international finance department, including reconciling internal reports and compiling information for management decisions
- Native level Lithuanian language skills
- Excellent English and Russian language skills
- Tertiary education within economics or accounting, or the equivalent practical training 2-5 years working experience as an accountant
- Good computer skills
- Experience in a fast paced office environment
In return you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary package icluding healthcare and flexi time.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.