Excellent opportunity for a part qual/qualified accountant to join a leading organisation in Co. Tipperary.
- Posting of month end journals and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Analysis and control of purchasing of feed for the organisation
- Monitoring of internal controls at various company locations
- Analysis of costs within the organisation
- Overview of the purchase to pay process
- Reporting of variances and performance to directors to strict deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- ACCA/ACA professional accounting qualification or at final stages
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of agricultural industry an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.