Outstanding financial accountant role in Clare
- General Ledger Accounting
- Fixed asset accounting
- Cost accounting
- Maintain Purchase Ledger weekly payment runs and posting vendor invoices
- Preparation of Monthly reporting package to strict deadlines
- Account reconciliations
- Payroll administration
- Preparation and filing of VAT and other statutory returns
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects may be required from time to time
- Working on ad hoc projects with teams across the company
- Intercompany transaction processing and analysis
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant
- Exposure to SAP highly desirebale
- Strong IT and Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within a multi national framework highly desireable
You will be rewaded with a highly competitive salary package and the oppurtunity to gain excellent exposure in a highly skilled team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.