One of the world's leading tech companies is looking to hire an experienced Account Manager in Google
Role: Account Manager
Duration: 11 Month Assignment
This Account Management role within Hotel Ads sales team. Hotel Ads Partners provide pricing and availability of data and bid for prominent placement through the Hotel Ads auction process, and this pricing gives future travelers a way to book a hotel room. This Account Manager will work with the regional sales team and own a portfolio of Hotel Ads partner accounts, helping these clients to best leverage our Hotel Ads product in order to meet their business goals. The role provides opportunity to work directly with clients, as well as cross-functional teams internally, including Product and support teams. The ideal candidate is insights-driven, analytical and collaborative, with a focus on account optimization.
- Grow Hotel Ads revenue for a top tier Travel customer through excellent communication, detailed account management and innovative problem solving.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities.
- Broker relationships with the clients and identify new opportunities for clients to increase advertising scale and performance.
- Serve as a liaison between team & clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities focus on client objectives.
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of Hotel Ads
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth short and long-term growth.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and influencing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to serve as lead & troubleshoot on potential technical support issues, articulating problems with internal groups and ensuring resolution
- Success working with cross-functional teams and building strong partnerships internally and externally.
- Experience using spreadsheets, dashboarding products and come up with data-informed recommendations
- 1-2 years' experience in the travel industry
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.