Our Client a Leading technology Company is seeking a Polish/English Account Manager to join the team!
The responsibilities of the Account Manager for the Polish market include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
Your tasks include, for example:
- Management of sellers and Brand relationships (Account Management) with the aim of optimizing and expanding the inventory offered.
- Growing sellers' performance by advising and supporting sellers according to market growth.
- Planning and implementation of business opportunities (new business development)
- Support the acquisition process of retailers and brands by helping to onboard
- Creation of campaign plans and implementation of promotions for retailers and manufacturers
- Proven success in the area of business development, account and / or partner management in the retail / eCommerce environment
- A thorough understanding of the eCommerce market (especially: marketplaces)
- Ability to build excellent long-term business relationships with customers and partners
- Analytical thinking skills, high affinity for numbers and the ability to visualize complex data and derive appropriate recommendations for action.
- Relevant professional experience (sales, Account Management, business development)
- Strong communication skills and confident presenter
- Detail-oriented way of working and multi-tasking skills
- Real team player
- Native level Polish Speaker- Fluent in English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.