An international manufacturing specialist is seeking an Account Manager for their Cork location.
Our client is looking to recruit an Accounts Manager to join their established sales team at their Mallow location.
Our client is an international specialist in the design, engineering, manufacture and distribution of high quality industrial and Cat C fastenings principally to major global assembly industries.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your role will be to ensure the efficient and profitable operation of your area of responsibility within the sales team. Providing direction and purpose, you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
As an account manager, you should work to satisfy customers' needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow the business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
Key tasks include:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers' needs.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Prompt response to customer enquiries.
- Accurate processing of sales orders.
- Logging and following up of quotations.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Liasing between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of existing business and new projects.
- Minimum two years' experience in a Sales account manager or Sales account executive role.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing industry would be very advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Energetic, organised and enthusiastic about the business.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.