Commercial Revenue Manager - Cork Based - Permanent - Global Tech Manufacturer
Commercial Revenue Manager - Cork
Calling Finance professionals with commercial finance and existing business partnering experience for a much sought after opportunity with a NYSE listed multinational industrial manufacturing corporation in the Cork city area.
The role reports into the International Finance Director having remit for global operations. The role primarily sits in the growth and innovation strand of the business which has a varied portfolio of heavy duty product and service offerings under remit.
The ideal individual should be a qualified accountant with prior experience in, business partnering with finance and operational/sales/production professionals, product pricing analysis, inventory and supply chain standardisation and financially proposing new product/service introductions.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Revenue Manager:
- Leading role in the financial planning and analysis for the production and support functions for key existing products/services and predominantly new product introductions. Key point of contact in maintaining the standard setting process around costing and pricing.
- Reporting of monthly, quarterly and annual operational results for the Growth, Innovation and R&D strand of the business internationally.
- Development of Long Range and Annual Operating Plans in line with Corporate and Group expectations
- Driving, coordinating and delivering/presenting the workings around the annual product budget for various sites in question to senior executives and leadership team
- Define and deliver global top-line metric definition, modelling, tracking and reporting of key growth and innovation initiatives
- Liasing closely with logistics and engineering in communicating financial implications of change scenarios through developing scorecards, dashboards, flash reports etc to drive effective management information
- Provide support to Lean and Innovation & Process functions, where applicable.
- Become a key member of a small tightly knit team that will allow easy exposure to all facets of the business
Requirements of the Commercial Revenue Manager:
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualified
- Relevant/appropriate commercial finance/pricing experience
- Strong evidence of business analysis, financial planning and reporting skills that deliver measurable value and support decision making throughout existing career
- ERP systems exposure and advanced Excel capability
- Proven ability to deal with stakeholders in different functions of the business to finance
- Strong problem solving capability
- Project management experience beneficial
Please contact Michael Morrissey in Morgan McKinley should you wish to discuss this Commercial Revenue Manager role further at email@example.com or (021) 2 300 300.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.