Branch based role in Cork City, excellent career progression opportunities
Ideally suited to a Retail Banking Professional, QFA Qualified or a minimum of Loans, Regaulations and Life Assurance with excellent face-to-face customer service and sales experience within Banking
KBC Bank, Lapps Quay, Cork
Personal Banking Executive
KBC Bank Ireland plc ('KBC') is 100% owned by KBC Bank and is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. Established in 1973, KBC Bank is part of a major European Financial Services Group, the KBC Group which is headquartered in Brussels. KBC Bank provides a broad range of business and personal banking services and has built an enviable reputation.
The Personal Banking Executive will provide a high quality customer centric service to customers delivering outstanding sales performance and customer loyalty.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality face-to-face customer centric service to direct retail customers.
- Provide a comprehensive and professional selling, advisory and delivery service to customers.
- Convert enquiries into sales opportunities and ensure the highest service level throughout the process.
- Generate retail cross sales leads.
- Operate to monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant, timely and accurate manner with emphasis on attention to detail.
- Ensure procedures and compliance requirements including AML are adhered to in relation to daily tasks.
- Provide full transparency and feedback in relation to task resolution including early escalation of issues in a timely manner, where applicable.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate will typically have 2-3 years' experience within a similar environment.
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
- QFA qualified and committed to further continuous development.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Previous financial services sales experience, preferably with sales experience within Deposits, Mortgage Sales and Insurance.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Strong Customer centric focus.
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
- Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving targets.
- Excellent attention to detail required.