Corporate Credit Risk Manager - AVP
There is an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Credit Risk Manager to join a progressive and fast paced financial services team in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
The Corporate Credit Risk Manager role is offered on a full time permanent basis reporting to the Director.
This AVP level role offers an excellent salary and attractive package. This financial services company offers a clear progression path to enable personal and professional development.
- Approval of credit proposals within discretion limits
- Preparation of detailed credit papers on a regular basis
- Ensure close monitoring of given portfolio, keeping up to date with industry trends and risks associated with same
- Participating in leading credit processes including large complex transactions
- Maintain regular communication with various stakeholders across the business to attending committees on a regular basis
- Regular presentation to credit committees and sanctioners as appropriate
- Actively involved in strategic initiatives that lie within the risk function
- Third level education/Bachelor's degree
- Strong credit writing skills and previous experience working in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Corporate and Investment Banking products
- Additional European language would be a distinct advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.