Fantastic opportunity for an HR Analyst - Workday expert
The company looking for this position offers online services for clients around the world and has their main headquarters in San Francisco. This is an opportunity for an experienced HR analyst looking for a new challenge within one of the best places to work.
As a Workday analyst you will be a key element of the Community Support team, responsible for headcount accuracy across team members. It will report to the Chief of Staff and will liaise closely with the global leadership team.
- Ensure data accuracy of all internal resources within Workday.
- Manage all data entry and new hire paperwork within Workday.
- Gather and audit data ranging from moderate to complex.
- Develop an internal process to manage and track all CS headcount including leavers/new hires and internal moves.
- Create and maintain ad-hoc reports i.e. CX for You, Recognition/Voucher program
- Identify opportunities for improved reporting through Workday and work with the internal tools team within ITX to implement
- Conduct weekly/monthly meetings with CS leadership to reconcile headcount.
- Produce weekly staffing reports for Head of CS.
- 4 years' experience within an HR environment working as a Workday expert
- Solid working knowledge of HRIS workflow, reports development, and support is essential.
- Proven record of accomplishment utilizing advanced MS Excel skills and Google Applications (Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.)
- Experience partnering closely with other HR/Recruiting functions and payroll is preferred.
- Problem solving - ability to assess, plan, prioritize and implement in a timely way
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment, highly organized and able to multi-task.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.