Are you a Training Specialist based in Cork seeking a new opportunity?
Due to continued growth within the business my client is seeking to hire a training specialist to join their existing training team.
The successful candidate will ideally be an ambitious team player with a capacity to provide high level training support, with a focus on operational effectiveness and service excellence.
What they would like from you:
- 2 years + experience in delivering group and individual training to business user groups.
- Experience in the development of effective training documentation and creation of training support materials and webinars
- Be a very experienced communicator in both written and oral presentations and experienced in using multi-media for delivering training.
- Strong organisational and time management skills and attention to detail.
Key accountabilities include:
- Deliver systems training to both internal and external business users.
- Take responsibility for first line support for system users where the user needs training and coaching on existing functionality.
- Provide training that supports staff in the development of their relevant skills and competencies to enable them to perform their assigned roles effectively
- Engage in the rollout of new functionality with associated training and support materials
- Determine new training requirements and technologies based on feedback, performance standards and observations which will be fed back into the Training Unit review and lessons learned process.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.