One of the world's leading tech companies are looking to hire a number of General Operatives for its Datacenter development project in Dublin
Role: Operations Assistant x12
Duration: 7 weeks, starting Jan 21st /
In this role a candidate will work with our core team to complete a large physical effort project. The candidate will work as a member of a larger, coordinated team.
The following is an example of tasks, but not limited to:
* Moving goods around facility component assembly loading / unloading containers etc.
* Assemble / disassemble and populate / depopulate equipment racks per defined process using hand and / or power tools.
* Operate barcode scanners and associated software tools.
* Follow detailed instructions and perform other tasks as directed.
* Must possess a positive attitude and be be able to work well within a team-oriented environment.
* Must be prepared for physical work - up to 20kg to move around all day long.
* Individuals will need to be emotionally intelligent to be alert and aware to the H&S considerations in such facilities.
* Must be prepared to wear the PPE that will be given on site, eg footwear, gloves etc.
* Must have Manual Handling training & will need to provide a Manual Handling Certificate as proof.
* ESD/'composite toe protection' footwear to be provided by agency - spec to be given by client.
* Basic computer skills - level of skill required is that one can use a web browser.
* Ability to follow instructions and to aid/direct tasks in English.
* High level of attention to detail.
* Ensure tasks are completed correctly and quickly.
* Comfortable working in a physically demanding environment.
* Warehousing or manufacturing experience beneficial
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.