QC Analyst - Galway - 12 month FTC
An excellent opportunity has opened up for a QC Analyst to join a global medical device company in Galway. This is a 12 month FTC which comes with a great benefits package.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with mandatory training requirements and ensure that your training records are up to date and compliant to cGMP.
- Test method development and validation, raw material, in process, finished product and Stability testing.
- Complete documentation associated with testing/ method development & Validation/ equipment qualification in a timely manner.
- Ensure all analytical testing is carried out as defined in the Quality System.
- Perform equipment calibration and qualification as required.
- Review of all laboratory Quality Systems to ensure compliance to cGMP.
- Review and approval of Laboratory results and documentation, as required the trending and charting of data.
- Perform and assist with additional duties as may be directed by the QC supervisor.
- Proficient in the use various software application utilized in the laboratory. As required the development configuration and validation of software in accordance with Industry standards.
- Provide analytical support to process validations.
Education and Experience:
- Third level degree in science related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in a GMP/FDA regulated environment
- Experience with HPLC, GC, KF, wet chemistry essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.