My Cork-based Multinational client is delighted to announce an opportunity for an experienced People Manager to join their team on a permanent basis
My Cork-based Multinational client is delighted to announce an opportunity for an experienced People Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This role is designed to provide coaching and support, and to further develop a team of 15 employees.
Your new role will involve;
- Actively managing customer relationships and using outputs of customer survey to drive actions and performance.
- Conducting regular communication opportunities with affiliates to fully understand and meet their requirements. The manager will demonstrate and drive a customer focused approach in all communications with both affiliate and local stakeholders.
- Regular 1:1 catch ups with team members to develop engagement and commitment, as well as actively recognising and developing top talent
- Succession planning
- Foster and drive a culture of operational excellence with compliance, people and customer focus being a top priority
- Recognise and reward those excelling within the team
As this role sits within a highly regulated environment compliance is key, and the People Manager will drive this by:
- Leading and coaching a culture of compliance within the team to ensure delivery of on time and in full SOX & business controls
- Conducting regular audits within the team to raise awareness of privacy and compliance
The suitable candidate will have;
- Demonstrated People Management experience in a large multinational environment
- A University degree in business or equivalent
- Demonstrable passion for People Management and leadership
- Experience in working to tight deadlines in order to complete assigned projects and meet defined objectives and milestones.
- The ability to recognise changing needs and pre-prioritise activities accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to influence and establish credibility, trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in working as part of a wider management team
- Fluency in English
If you feel that you have experience that matches my client's needs, please send your updated CV without delay!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.