One of the world's leading accountancy and advisory organisations, are looking to recruit a Senior Manager/Manager.
Due to continued growth within the human capital and employment tax area, one of the world's leading accountancy and advisory organisations, are looking to recruit a Senior Manager/Manager to join the busy Tax Department.
This role suits someone with 3+ years' experience seeking to progress their career in an exciting Top 10 firm. You will be required to possess specialist tax knowledge in this area.
This role comes with an excellent package and benefits.
- Engage with employers and executives directly, this will be in relation to complex employment tax related matters, including employment tax compliance, PAYE audits, management of workforce reduction programs and international assignments.
- Advise clients on tax efficient compensation
- Support Revenue PAYE audits, including pre-audit reviews and negotiating with Revenue
- Advising on executive and employee share incentive schemes
- Advise clients in relation to their PAYE withholding obligations in respect of remuneration, benefits in kind, expenses, share remuneration, termination payments
- Advise on residency and taxation issues with regard to employees both coming into and leaving the Ireland
- Develop pro-active relationships with other departments within the firm
- Researching technical tax issues
Experience, Skills & Qualifications needed:
- Qualified Tax Professional
- 3-5 Years' experience
- Highly technical and experience managing a large portfolio of clients
- Good knowledge of employment taxes and expat taxes.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.