Opportunity of a life time for skilled insurance business development professional
- Creation and generation of leads from an existing business and new business
- Development of leads from early stage to fruition
- Drive sales meetings and the cross selling of a suite of products along with opportunities for the wider business
- Develop proposals and tenders for clients
- Grow and develop prospect pipeline to enhance and exceed sales targets
- Drive a business pipeline to generate new business to insure revenue generation
- Maximise account penetration opportunities through other areas of the business
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of products and services offered to insure market coverage
- Networking - internally with other business units, within the sector, and with external specialists.
- CIP qualified, and preferably progress towards full ACII
- Experienced at new business sales process and track record of converting prospects to clients
- Skilled at building effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, insurers and external specialists.
- Outstanding communication skills allied with a strong practical knowledge of the sales process
- Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent presentation skills with a clear and concise delivery style
In return you will be rewarded with a market leading salary along with extremely completive benefits and the opportunity to generate huge revenue. It is also the opportunity to work for a market leader and drive your own career path to the next level.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.