A global banking institution are seeing an Internal Audit Manager to join their expanding audit team.
They are seeking a fully qualified accountant with capital markets and regulatory experience. This is a senior role with key accountabilities.
- Identify changing strategies, risks, tactics and initiatives to deliver audit and investigation services
- Enhance efficiency of control process by providing insights into issues, trends and themes
- Deliver high quality work by ensuring audits are in line with the high standards set out by the firm
- Communicate on a regular basis with senior audit managers and director
- Participate in training opportunities to advance the capabilities of teams
- Be seen as the go to for business and audit technical matters
- Report into minters of senior management and the board
- Undergraduate degree
- Accounting, auditing or finance professional certification
- 5-7 years of relevant experience an audit function
- Knowledge of front office and investment products knowledge an advantage
- Strong knowledge of risk assessment and internal controls
- Previous relationship management experience
- A self-starter with good analytical skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.