A great opportunity for an experienced Logistics Supplier and Contracts manager
Based primarily at the client's 3PL warehouses one in Dublin, one in Kildare. This is a fulltime permanent role responsible for the tactical and operational data analysis with a view to identifying opportunities and improvements in our supply chain in line with our supply chain strategy.
Your main purpose will be to continuously improve the performance, efficiency, safety and cost effectiveness of all supply chain activities and stock movements on behalf of the client at the 3PL Location. You will be responsible ensuring all communication between the client and our 3PL is carried out effectively and ensure that priorities to the 3Pl are correctly communicated in terms of inbound delivery, outbound orders and managing overdue items.
Duties of the role:
- Assist the Supply Chain team in the achievement of company objectives and KPI's
- Prioritising Inbounds deliveries
- Prioritising Outbound Orders
- Act as the main conduit between Company and the 3PL
- Chasing overdue items
- Dealing with issues where stock does not arrive exactly as it should
- Effectively communicate informed risks within the business to key stakeholders
- Additional tasks necessary to support the function of the department
- Collecting and analysing supply chain data for the movement and management of stock across all our 3PLs
- Recommending improvements to boost performance and reduce costs
- A full driving licence and your own transport is essential for this role
- Experience within Supply Chain/Procurement is preferable
- Data literacy - strong numerical reasoning
- Experience of working with MS Office particularly Excel
- Experience working with ERPs preferably Microsoft AX
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate externally with suppliers and internally with colleagues
- Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Strong attention to detail
- Data analysis and numeric skills with the ability to evaluate, analyse and present data
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.