A great opportunity for an experienced Logistics Supplier and Contracts manager
This is a fulltime permanent role responsible for ensuring a value-added service is provided by all our supply chain partners and building and maintaining strategic relationships with all our 3PL partners.
As Supplier and Contracts Manager your primary responsibilities will be:
- Owns all 3Pl Contracts
- Develop strategic relationships with 3PL partners.
- Drive supplier performance to meet long term requirements by building relationships and trust with external partners.
- Negotiating and reviewing all aspects of Contracts and Service Level Agreements including Terms and Conditions.
- Managing all aspects of resultant contracts to time and budget to support business requirements and Supply Chain Strategy.
- On-going input into development and continuous improvement of both legacy and new suppliers within the supply chain.
- BA/BS or equivalent with 7+ years supply chain management experience;
- Ability to influence across all levels of the organisation and external suppliers;
- Strong background in supplier, planning and inventory management;
- Advantageous to have worked in a large mature Supply Chain function role;
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.