Morgan McKinley is currently recruiting for the role of Customer Care Agent in Dublin city centre!
Do you have a passion for delivering best results for our customers in a professional manner? Are you willing to complete professional qualifications to enable you to progress your career within the banking industry? If so we would love to talk to you!
Our client has a range of customers who require financial help and support through their Arrears Support Unit (ASU).
As a Customer Care Agent within the Arrears Support Unit, you will be responsible for completing Standard Financial Statements with customers and explaining their subsequent restructure offer.
- Professional Education with the Institute of Banking with relevant fees covered by the bank, providing you with internationally recognised qualifications.
- Best in class training in a compliant manner for operating in a regulated environment.
- In-depth Credit, Lending and Risk knowledge
- Skills to enable you provide excellent decision making and problem solving
- Personal development
- Regular Coaching
About the role:
- 12 months FTC
- Salary: 28-35k
- Location: ASU centre in Dublin City centre off Harcourt Street
- Company Pension Scheme
- Minimum 23 days Annual Leave
- Wellbeing Day
- Flexible Working arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Preferential Staff Rates on the banks products
- On site subsidised staff restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme
- Educational Assistance including fees and study leave offered
- Health Screening
- Sports and Social Committee
- Staff BBQ and Xmas events
- Travel Pass scheme.
- APA/QFA qualification /accreditation in order to be in a position to discuss with customers product information and give advice in relation to forbearance options when required. Ideally currently working in a controlled function role i.e. APA role
- Ideally have previous experience in debt resolution.
- Effective call handling skills to ensure that customers are dealt with in a professional manner whilst also showing empathy to customers who may be faced with financial difficulties.
- Knowledge of CCMA, CPC and MCC and how these apply to our day to day interaction with customers
- Excellent PC skills (in particular Word and Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and is flexible
Further Expected Knowledge & Skills
- Potential To develop Credit Decision making skills
- Financial / Mortgage market awareness.
- Commercial Growth
- Customer Focus
- High Performance Teams
- Risk Management
- Communication & Influencing
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.