March 2013 Irish Employment Monitor
Key highlights from the March 2013 monitor are as follows:
Quarterly job data
- The Morgan McKinley Irish Employment Monitor recorded a 14% increase in professional job vacancies coming on to the market from Q4 2012 to Q1 2013
- Job opportunities remained flat (+0.04%) from Q1 2012 to Q1 2013.
Monthly job data
- March 2013 recorded a decrease of 12% from February 2013 in the number of new professional job vacancies available.
- Compared to the same month last year there was also a decrease of 12% in job availability for March 2013.
Job seeker data
- The number of professionals looking for new job opportunities fell slightly by 3% from February 2013 to March 2013.
- Compared to the same time last year, there was a 22% decrease in the number of professionals seeking new jobs.
Irish professional job opportunities for Q1 2013 increase by 14% compared to Q4 2012
View full press release here.
View pdf version here.
Need more information?
If you need any additional information on our monthly employment monitor please contact your local Morgan McKinley office today.